Monday, February 14, 2011

Heirloom Nativity, another 2010 UFO done!





By Victoria Sampler

So thrilled! I have finally taken a picture of my recently finished sampler. It started in Aug 2010 but I stopped just before the final part due to my  inexperience in the stitches. Then family issues kept me from completing it. I Decided to be brave end of January and tackle it, I was so happy with it and look forward to another project like it. My most favorite part were the threads, so silky and the variagated colours made me smile as I stitched them, not to mention that cute camel!

14 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Gorgeous Finish! A family heirloom for sure. Enjoy!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is a wonderfully gorgeous finish and one to be admired and loved for years to come! Congrats!

connie said...

WOW..It is a beauty.Love the colors..

Sally said...

A beautiful finish :)

Sari (saristitching) said...

It is just gorgeous! That design is in my wishlist.

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations!! It is beautiful and your hardanger work looks great!

Andrea said...

A gorgeous finish, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful finish!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely and delicate work
Pat

Brigitte said...

This is an absolutely great finish. A fantastic piece!

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful work!! congrats :)

Margaret wong said...

Congrats on finishing a beautiful piece! The various stitches looks great, love the lacy effects.

Zsuzsa said...

Wow! Beautiful!! The Victoria Samplers are my favorite designs!

Alexandrine said...

WONDERFUL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...