Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stitchie Witchie

Finished a freebie from Brooke's Books yahoo group. She reminds me of Samantha the witch. I made it into a trick or treat bag, for the kids to use at school. But not to receive candy, but rather to give candy to their friends on Pumpkin patch night.
Still haven't decided on which Angel to stitch as mentioned in my previous blog entry. I definitely know that which one I want to make one for a friend for Christmas. Which is not far , so I have to get cracking.
Meanwhile the stitching Angel is coming along nicely and should have that finished very soon.
Also finished an ornament for an exchange but cant show until my swap partner receives it.




Design: Stitchie Witchie
by Brookes Books
Fabric: 30 count WDW Linen~lilac


Threads: DMC threads


Finishing: trick or treat bag

She is so cute!



Michelle

10 comments:

Debbie said...

You really did a nice job on that!

Theresa said...

She is soooo cute~~~ Great bag!!

Anonymous said...

isn't a cute stitchy witchy?? it is lovely!!!

Annie said...

What a great idea. Love the fabric and the finish!

Sally said...

What a cute finish!

Susimac said...

She definitly is cute and seeing yours makes me want to stitch her too, I love Brookes freebies they are always so lovely.

Susan said...

What a great idea! Very cute.

Susan said...

What a great idea! Very cute.

Tobie said...

Aww, she's cute! And yes, Christmas is coming FAST. Hurry, stitch fast! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Great finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...